Thursday, September 3, 2015

Don't Lose Your Head Donald

What’s on Your Mind?




Now see what a Trumpiece did for Hilary , She actually thinks she did everything right in Benghazzi. 


      I have been thinking and yes we know how scary that can be , but still I was wondering where the candidate Donald Trump gets these absurd ideas of how to govern he United States with all its obvious problems he so quickly likes to point out. I said I would not make my blog political and hope to not disenfranchise a minority of my followers. When I say minority I am referring to their political affiliation, and since I am firmly a Democrat, then I must be speaking of the Republican party who since the last election are clearly a minority because they lost the last election and Obama has never been able to live it down since then, or the one before that.
      So now the rhetoric is heating up again as the Republican party puts their particular slant to every facet of the Obama administration and evaluate their past 8 years of performance or non –performance as it may be. Issues like job creation , cutting business tax subsidies , and balancing the budget are completely ignored in favor of increasing military spending, stopping immigration , and finally  implementing the trickledown theory of subsidizing business to make for a healthier America of which  are the hot topics. This is with Donald Trump yelling the loudest, and scanning the headlines daily to make a statement about the latest news lead story, so he can make a statement of illogical proportions to allow himself to continue to lead the polls whether his solutions or news bite is even relevant.
      With Donald it is all about staying in the headlines under the theory that as long as they are talking about Donald daily it will eventually draw more people to his side.  This is a completely different approach as compared to his leading declared democratic contender Hilary Clinton who can’t stay far enough out of the public eye especially when it comes to the damage done by the countless Benghazzi witch hunts contracted by the Republican party to smear Hilary’s campaign. Still it is the same political bloc, let me feed you a candidate and you vote for him attitude that pervades both parties.
     Donald is rogue, and is part of a growing trend among voters sending a Halliburton fracing earthquake deep to the heart of the Republican and Democratic party elite as the people attempt to take back their choice of who they vote for. Bernie sanders and Donald Trump are now the front runners of declared candidates with sizable leads against their closest opponents in their respective party.
     Bernie’s only problem is he is to low key and common sense and will demand a push from outside grass root followers to make his candidacy work to get him elected. Donald on the other hand has to only follow his toupee to lead him to the office of president.
     After analyzing Donald’s success I finally came to the conclusion it is all under the hood, that is what is making Donald a successful candidate. Take away the hair piece or blow up a big wind on a stump speech and watch his hair flip out like a daily Bernie would , and see his popularity fail. Forbid the thought he could be reminded he is only human after all, stuff happens only it doesn’t happen to his deity Donald. It is all key to that familiar hairpiece or rug look; he has that makes him the way he is.
    In fact I noticed lately I am thinning on top and thought maybe I too could benefit from a little popularity and so I have been thinking about making my own trump piece and possibly marketing to other Democratic or even Republican hopefuls who feel they can benefit from the increased perception that you may know what you are talking about. It would in appearance be no different than the Uncle Sam hats and has a history of popularity when it comes to head toppings used during previous presidential elections.
      Now I have done some serious thinking of how to accomplish such a serious task as this as it has made him so popular since he has been on TV as most people notice his famous comb over first before even thinking that this guy has little or nothing to say except to follow his lead. Apparently money makes you an expert on anything and anyone who is a billionaire is someone you need to listen to. He is no doubt pompous as a result of his faith in himself and his ability to take advantage of others. When someone crosses his path it isn’t long before Donald or his team of follow me’s will soon dispatch the problem. This isn’t leadership folks it is using money to your advantage, still it is part of his charm , his money , his hair , and his righteous views on everything , as he believes Donald is the savior America needs to heal itself from a rash of  whatever ails it,  as long as it is newsworthy.
      So to choose the appropriate materials to make a trump toupee or hair piece, rug or whatever you want to call it., I think I would choose a horses tail. Seeing that it is only appropriate that the horse’s rear end would only offer hair suitable for Trumppiece as I will now call it, and after writing this I will have to run to search for .coms to see if Donald snapped that one up. In choosing horse hair it is stiff and long and covered with fecal matter, and will remain pliable even after layers of stiff hair spray to maintain the classic shape he has exhibited in public over the years and no doubt has trademarked.  The fecal matter will be especially helpful to allow me to see the real Republican truth about any subject I encounter. Nothing is as good as when Donald does it, besides look at his success, you just don’t get this attitude from nowhere, it is finely ingrained in the Trump piece and saturates his mind with  a  vile shitty outlook on life, outside Donaldville.  Also since it comes from the rear end of a horse it symbolizes Donalds rhetoric of complaining about issues that happened already,  and offering no real future as to where we should be going. It is always much easier to drop names and complain about others peoples performance and stance on subjects then to come up with real workable solution to today’s problems or just saying I wouldn’t change a thing. It seems to work for me.
      And I am sure the skullcap under Donald’s Trumppiece is more than just a place to weave horse hair. I am sure they have implanted electrodes in Donald’s brain that stimulates him to spiel rhetoric at the drop of an enter key. George Bush Jr. had Dick Cheney screaming at him all the time telling him what to do. Well I am sure the Koch brothers have now rigged Donald’s brain to think like them and after he is in office, they will be able to command him at the drop of a computer key. Failure to listen to them and their money will yield a small correction in his attitude by making him scream “You are fired” at anyone not following Donald’s commands and will face deportation hearings despite citizenship or not. This is not totally unlike Cheney’s administration under George Bush Jr.  after he urged congress to open Guantanamo for terrorist imprisonment , and raping citizens right to privacy post 9-11.  Deportation and questioning a person’s citizenship or ancestral roots will be at the heart of rooting society of our axis of evils. I think the Nazi’s tried this before rooting out all the Jews to death camps to purify society. That didn’t work well for them and apparently history is no reason to believe it wouldn’t work now.
      Still I believe that all of society could all benefit from a Trumppiece. Imagine instead of thinking you’re right about something, instead know with confidence you are right. Anybody that doesn’t believe in you is fired. Ship them back to where they came from. Who cares if they are picking lettuce you wouldn’t pick, or cleaning your pool, maybe mowing the lawn. I am sure there are tons of entitled real Americans who will bust their hump for 7.25/ hour , willing to step up and take their shot at finally working and making  Merica great again. Yes I am sure they will be running from their rent subsidized apartments throwing their EBT cards into the air to finally soak up a bunch of those exciting job opportunities sure to open up when Donald finally busses all those illegals back to where they came from. Who knows they might even be willing to support a referendum to repeal Obamacare.
     Well I would only hope that the Trumppiece can accomplish all these things, as now I  too will become a billionaire as folks rush to their puter to grab up the latest technological versions of the new Trumppiece I can imagine will become available , especially since I have just grabbed the Trumppiece. Com web name. This is surely going to become a money maker for me. Especially since old Donald bought up every Trump .com name but this one. I might share but then again I may not. I imagine he will be scratching his head looking for someone to fire over this one.
      Now in summary though as for now I have exploited this as much as Donald did yesterday’s news , and now I must be real. Donald’s name is on everyone’s lips and I said to myself I refuse to say  his name if it only lends more attention to his awareness in the presidential arena. How do we know all this hype about Donald being the black sheep of the Republican dysfunctional family is true? After all, how would this be any different than the Republican party’s best effort to date. That in effect the Koch billionaire brothers are in fact behind Donald and that they are only paying lip service to the other rum dummies like Perry and Marco to appease the rest of the conservative base to get what they want in the White House. It has been done before with Bush Jr. and Cheney and see what a mess that was as far as the people were concerned. The years of the greatest loss of personal freedom we have ever seen legislated through in the name of terrorism and look at how much money was made by the cronies of the Republican party in special favors afforded by making us all safe once again from WMD’s and axis of evil.
      I don’t feel safer. Stuff still happens. Only it is worse in the world, more so than it ever was. We are more scared than we were before, or as Republicans like to refer to it as heightened awareness in political speak. By the way do we think that 11 million illegals are just going to get on a bus and quietly leave? You betcha.  If you do then you have no idea what homeland terrorism is all about.
    Anyhow I need to go out and stubby about 1 million palomino horses for my first batch of Trumppieces knowing they seem to have the right color and texture of hair I am looking for. Watch out Trigger,   I am sure in his stuffed condition he won’t mind. I understand he is in a museum, undoubtedly where my Trumppiece will be some day. If you don’t believe me well then  you are FIRED

!!!

No comments: