Friday, February 6, 2015

pics to peruse


A Little Different 






this is my drafting machine. 

    What i am going to do is post some pics every day i don't write in the blog. I have plenty of interesting pics,I think everyone will enjoy . Some I will add where they were taken and why they're special to me. Anyhow enjoy.
     First up and above is my new drafting machine. I added this because i forgot it on the last blog when i was describing my new method of drafting. 


picture of our lower lane , a couple of days ago.


frost on inside (my space ) on window in kitchen. outside temp. - too damn cold




lily


my hat stand in living room 


   A very simple format and it takes me just a few minutes as compared to almost an hour and half writing and editing my regular blog. I have an equal number of people who like my pics as much as they do my writing. I am always a work in progress and my blog should always reflect that if I am to have any kind of success at doing what I am doing. Besides it gives me a break from writing and feeling guilty when i don't write daily. 

No comments: