Friday, September 26, 2014

its a zoo out there

A Little Surprise





  Rolling Ridge Ranch Animal Park|Read Rolling Ridge Ranch's Story-      A little surprise was to be had by both Mom and myself as we were taking a ride to check out a lumber company in the Millersburg area. We had been to this area several times and yet we never saw this sight to behold. There were all kinds of exotic animals from zebra to ostriches to water buffalo alongside the road. I even saw a camel as we ventured along the township road. The easiest way to describe to describe how to get there from Canton, Ohio is take St. Rt. 62 south till you pass through Winesburg and after passing Wendell August Forge begin looking for signs for Heini’s cheese house and Co Rd. 168 on left hand side , turn left on co rd. 168 and farm will be on left side. If you want to view the animals for free then continue on to next township rd. on left and turn down it. Animals can be seen from roadway and is where I took my pictures. I have also included a link to their website as to tour information if you would like to tour on their horse drawn wagons. This is a place I need to revisit in time.
     








No comments: