Monday, September 29, 2014

must be monday.

Today Will Be Simple



ready to go.  

     Just plan on contacting the client who is supposed to receive the totem and go from there. I have been thinking a lot on where I need to go from here in terms of a new project. I already have the project but the idea or theme isn’t cemented in yet. First I need to take care of old business. Took a tractor trip around the farm and took some great pics, including a panorama of the sun going down, also some more Babe pics as she has really taken to the ponds this year. In fact it seems as if every time I go to feed the ducks, Babe has to jump in the water and intimidate the ducks. I still have all my ducks with the Greenie and Mama duck(Whackers) raising all 4 ducks , plus I have the white duck who still gets picked on though twice the size of other ducks and I have one goose, as the one with the bad leg took to flying and flew away from home with other geese who had landed on the pond. Still the count is seven. And it is the first time my duck Whackers has ever had a flock of hers mature from eggs. Greenie although the father is still the smallest duck there and still has his place in the flock as being one who watches over them all.

     
babe taking a swim


sunsets are always pretty no matter where you take them from, but especially so when taken from home. 

panorama view from top of hill


No comments: