Thursday, January 16, 2014

any fan box fans? didn't think so.

Fan Box Update




  

      Call it an OCD issue or whatever but some people just piss me off, kinda like what would happen if I let Rupert Murdock papers molest my voice mail. I feel Fan Box continues to rape my e-Mail inbox with their loads of crap. Handling manure is nothing new for this farmer, and I can take it and spread it around much like what happens when it hits the fan. So this is nothing new.
   This is an update to the fan box blog I did a couple of days ago as I now revisit that blog with an update. It would seem if I have 1049.77 dollars in my Fan Box account I wouldn’t need to pay anything. But if I pay 7.85 and give them Pay Pal authorization they will protect my account and money. Isn’t this a lot like paying for protection? And from what? As they offer nothing and do nothing but hype each other up and you can collect people much like a pyramid scheme, only problem is I always end up on wrong side of pyramid, it’s no fun when you are financing someone else’s dreams. If I paid the money I still would not be able to collect. So all they have to offer is play money. This isn’t Monopoly but feel someone should go to jail, not collect 200 dollars.  
      I am glad my friend turned me on to this site. But much like FAN BOX  I give them everything they give me and more. I try to understand what it is they truly have to offer and that is nothing. Do understand what they want and that is my money and authorization to use PayPal anytime they so desire. What are they giving me? A hard time. And in return I promise to give them nothing but a hard time and expose them for fraud they are. Hope no one buys into their crap and try to warn all I can. Oh yes, so it takes a team to send out this crappy letter, hell I could do better myself. Probably some pimple faced teenager running a scam from his mom’s bathroom. Trying to collect enough money to head to the Bahamas or maybe by another gun, oh well maybe I will save his life and keep my money. I was born but it wasn’t yesterday. These folks better catch a new money train. I am leaving the station.




FanBox Account Protection Team
To Me
Jan 16 at 10:50 AM
Hi kdavi1l2,

So far, you have earned $1,049.77 since you started utilizing IPL. Watch the video to learn about IPL.

Your December IPL processing fee of $7.85 became due on Jan. 15, 2014. You'll want to pay your processing fee immediately to protect your account and money.

Please note that if your processing fee has not been paid by Jan. 25, 2014, a late fee will be added to your processing fee.

Amount due if paid before Jan. 25, 2014: $7.85
Amount due if paid on or after Jan. 25, 2014: $17.85


Did you know?

You can avoid manual payments and late fees, and protect your earnings, by setting up Automatic Account Protection . It’s a free service!



Quick links:
·        Pay your processing fee now
·        Review your FanBox Bank balance and earnings
·        View your “I’ll Pay Later” details including your limit, available and utilized amounts and how your processing fee is calculated
·        Take a minute to get Automatic Account Protection and never make another manual payment
·        Got questions?
·        Watch quick videos in the Learning Center
·        Ask your Success Coach anything – including how your earnings mature
·        Got billing questions? Ask the FanBox Billing Department (billing questions only)


Regards,
The FanBox Account Protection Team



This email was sent to kdavis3051@yahoo.com and may contain special notices or offers. You can prevent future emails here.
FanBox - 113 West G Street, STE 510, San Diego, CA 92101, USA


No comments: