Thursday, May 28, 2015

to err is human , to do it over and over again is compulsive obsessive bs.

It Isn’t Always What You Think



iris blooming now. 
       Trying to read me through my writing may not always yield the right synopsis of what is going on with me. One thing doesn’t necessarily have to deal with another. Because I made the mistake of writing about mistakes, had a lot more to do with my ability to produce a subject and actually physically start on the task, only to be besieged by grammatical errors so plenty that not even my word program could keep up with the flagging. It had more to do with the process instead of a reflection of my personal life as if I was in a state of reflection on mistakes I have made in life.
     A story about mistakes kinda took on the air, or morphed into a totally different meaning to the reader, prompting queries and excitement about my mental condition. Here is a word or slang I rarely use on my blog but instead save it best for where it came from and really doesn’t reflect anything in a vocabulary sense, still; here it is; lol. I think I am ok but then the judge and jury have been out awhile on that one. So until they come back with a decision I like to think I am in a comfortable place. Not where I want to be, but then who is?


straw bale planting row-. r. side will be filled with soil similar to pea and bean planter 

      All you can do is get up each day and keep trying to accomplish something major and something minor of some of the goals you have, and sooner than you can believe you will find out how this effort pays off much better than worrying yourself about all you have to do. Overall you will be closer to where you want to be in life. For the rest of the day go about your normal routine and only make time for your goals you want to achieve.
    Some days I only get a step along the way as I really don’t know exactly how one goal is going to affect another, and in example I will go over a few things that yesterday offered to me. I wanted to find a place to plant some briars I have been babying along. Some are actually going to produce this year for the first time after moving then twice. They are the heathiest I have ever saw them and it also has a bunch of babies, which will produce next year. The problem is they are in the road of my new addition to my house and I want to see the berries come off the plants before moving them. Then I need a place to move them. Well it came to me after seeing the success of the bean/ pea straw bale garden, that the same may work excellent for briars as well. I needed to do something with the straw bales on the wagon where I was going to have a hayride and I needed to get them inside or somewhere I want them to be for a while so I used them as one side of a new border garden around my retention pond below my greenhouse.


peas and beans

     8 bales made 32 feet of border and I will get more and extend it around the lower perimeter of the pond and filling up against the hillside with my organic soil and capping with compost or peat. This arrangement may allow me to flood this area with water in a drought situation as it will be located below the outlet to my retention pond. Hopefully not needed but still it may come in handy. I went ahead and arranged the bales and will add soil and brier vines as I am able to dig them. This is a win-win situation as it seems of all the things we have raised berries seem to be the most proficient here. Maybe we need to expand on that.


    My major goal was building an addition; secondary was moving the briars and saving the species for down the road possible sales. My minor goal was doing something with the straw bales and settling on location for my briar vines. It seems as if it is all going to work out better than I expected. I also plan on planting some melons and baby pumpkins in the new soil I am bringing in as the berry vines will be small the first year.



coral bells? 

     All in all not a bad ending to a mistake prone day in the life of a hippy farmer in the middle of nowhere. 

No comments: