Friday, May 22, 2015

yockey farms third annual open house.

    Finally Tomorrow is the Day 
Open House 2015


free bear anyone? 



       Tomorrow is the third annual Yockey Farms open house and it will be on May 23 from 10- ? . I have a wide  variety of pines and other trees native to Ohio. I have norway spruce(80), blue spruce (100), hawthorne, american plum, basswood, oak trees , sugar maples, tulip poplar, american hazelnut, and  some miscellaneous, all are 7 dollars, quantities over 10 trees will be discounted 1 dollar, and after 100 trees will be 5 dollars per tree, your choice.  I will be selling these along with hanging baskets and perennials at our location. I have approximately 300 trees in pots ready to be planted, or i need to repot into larger pots. So i would rather sell and start more. These trees are in the 1-2 ft. range with some shooting up to 3 feet and are grand in color and splendor now. I also have about 100 arbor vitae some in the 2-3 ft. range and the majority in the 1-2 ft. range. these need planted or re- potted also, but are quite vigorous and will be hearty in your garden or to use as a future privacy fence. I will also be giving away a free carved bear(pic of carved bear is the actual bear carving, and is sealed ready to take home and enjoy.) one entry per person and you don't have to be here to receive bear and no purchase required, I normally charge 150 dollars for bear, but i am not carving anymore except for my open house. I have no carvings available to sell, and i am not doing any custom carving due to ongoing injury. I will need a name and number you can be reached at if your name is drawn and you are not here. A name will be drawn by oldest person here at 5 pm sharp.  you will be able to take the bear home with you. I will also have chainsaw carving demonstration.  There are some refreshments and some projects I have been working on as well as a hay ride every 2 hours to top of hill, starting at noon. More information is available in my blog posts.- lifemoveson -kevscarving-just search and blog will pop up. carvings-Kevin Davis. I am also on Facebook. call for information or if you have questions and leave a message . Will get back to you asap. this sale will last for 2 weeks and i will leave ad up till end of time after that prices will increase

blue spruce


norway spruce


hanging baskets

      Well i hopeyou can all attend. Thank you for your consideration.-kev. 


.

No comments: