Wednesday, July 10, 2013

thank you for 10000 hits.

\Thank  you readers. 


     i have hit a milestone in my goal to establish my blog as i now have over 10000 hits on my blog. my efforts to write an online novel will be suspended as l talk about my all encompassing plan to enlighten you with my literary talents. hah! well it has more to do with those people who like what i do . thank you very much for reading and putting up with the good and the bad the ugly. unfortunately when you post you have very little control over the final outcome as it is out there . you can edit, and change it some . but someone has already seen it. 
      lately i have been doing that and trying to edit before i publish. i am trying to run this all through my office program which has a neat program for publishing manuscripts. my problem is that when i copy it back to the blog to publish i have to spend an equal amount of time cutting and pasting to get it to fit correctly. i spend just as much or more time than when i was not editing. it is not working. i have met my goals of daily publishing of blog novel and think i have lost a lot of readers in the dust as i continue on . i did miss one day and yesterday it was supposed to publish but didn't for some reason. but i stayed up last night till 12 editing and trying to get it right. 
    although i have had several days of posting with the book , it has actually amounted to 74 pages of manuscript in less than a month. my estimated goal of 400 pages is within sight before another year runs out.in fact at the rate of almost 4 pages of written manuscript i am looking at finishing the novel in 4 months as opposed to the year i originally thought. i am starting to go back and edit previous versions and update them as i go along , and hopefully i can have my first novel done in say 6 months. my new goal. winter is a better time for me to write as i have less going on at those times. 
     anyhow none of this will; happen if i don't get on with it so i will return to writing and just wanted to thank my readers for being patient . again thank you. -kevin davis

No comments: