Tuesday, September 17, 2013

trip to sequoia -ch 42 continued

Ch.42(cont.)





       I awoke to my cell going off as it was Darla, and she wanted to know if we were going out to dinner and what time. I looked at the time and it was already late in the evening around nine and I must have slept the whole afternoon away. Some nap. Now I won’t be able to sleep all night, I thought. Wow wished she would have woke me up earlier. I asked if she would mind just having something sent up from the kitchen and that we would get a good night’s sleep and then do something early in the am. Go visit the sights and we will have dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf or something like that tomorrow. She agreed and so I ordered a pizza up from the hotel kitchen along with a six pack of Coors’s light for her and a liter of soda for me. We agreed to meet in Darla’s room. So I hurried and took a shower and although my hair was wet, I went next door to Darla’s room and knocked.
     Darla answered the door in a sexy slinky night gown and that clearly exposed all her most important features. I was dressed way too casual for this as I had on a pair of old faded denim shorts and an oversize shirt to hide my late age bulge. I am not fat but instead just not as good as I used to be. I sport a twelve pack instead of a six pack ab. but what I lack in physical prowess I more than make up with conversation to woo even the most uptight female into submission if she so desires. I have substance. But tonight I never expected Darla to answer the door like this. She immediately moved me from a pizza party, to possibly finally breaking down some barriers we have between us by showing me that sexy side of her. At first I questioned her intentions. As dressing that way allowed one to imagine the inevitable outcome of such a move.
     “Wow you look great and smell great tonight.” I said as I breezed past her in the door . She had on a light perfume that wafted up through the air and reminded me of sweet smell of the first flowers of spring. As I inhaled her fragrance I noticed the lobes of her breasts and how the nipples pushed hard against the silky fabric, erect and stimulated longing for touch. It was going to be hard, and I say that literally to just eat pizza tonight. This was far from planned on my part. I was caught unaware as she invited me in and we sat and talked small talk about why I was so wore out earlier as I apologized for not wanting to do anything tonight but stay in. My eyes were constantly undressing her , as I still tried to make eye contact, at the table till the pizza arrived. Our suite’s offered not only a commanding view of downtown San Francisco but also a sofa, which looked out the sliding glass doors to the balcony overlooking the bay area.
    We ate a few pieces of pizza and then retired to the sofa and were watching a movie she had on earlier. When I asked.
    “So what happened to the flannel?” And I laughed as I made a reference to her usual night clothes.
    “Well Guy. I was just trying to show you the other side of me.”
   “So are you really Sybil? I mean do you have multiple personalities?” I asked and laughed at my suggestions to her, putting her on the spot light heartedly.
    “Do you mean am I crazy and have multiple personalities. Now what do you think Guy. Do I. You have been around me enough to know me.”  Then she moved closer to me on the couch and touched my bare leg below the shorts with just one finger tracing it lightly up my thigh. Do I act crazy?”
     “Well when it comes to the flannel.” I said. Laughing nervously as she was turning me on. I noticed her flat stomach and although her legs were covered by the night gown, they looked great as I turned my x-ray vision on and imagined what she would look like naked. Parts of me were excited at her touch.
    “Watch it there big boy, you might mess up a good evening.”  She said as she smiled and then traced her tongue seductively over her lips to make them shine and invite me in.
     I couldn’t stand the tension between us any longer as I desired to taste the warmth of her mouth and said nothing but instead reached my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me on the sofa kissing her lightly on the lips and then slowly tasting the warm moist tongue as it danced on mine through parted lips. Goodbye friendship, hello affair. I thought to myself. Taking things to the next level was far from my mind a couple of days ago  and now I’m faced with the prospect of making love to the woman I so wanted to put on a plane and ship her and her flannel back to Ohio. Things heated as we embraced and her nipples were rock hard as I danced my fingers around them lightly tracing their outline.
     The nice thing about hotel rooms is the convenience of having a bedroom in the same room as your living room.  Soon our passion required a bed and a chance to explore more. Darla’s fiery passion had excited me to the end as we collapsed together in a sweaty naked embrace. Both wanting more passion but knowing we gave our best the first time around.   We laid together and touched each other’s soul and learned new things about each other. Eventually she fell asleep talking while she lay in the crook of my arm. I awoke her briefly so I could move my arm so she wouldn’t wake with a stiff neck.
    I awoke the next morning when she slipped out of bed to go to the bathroom and then she returned to bed and ran her hands over my body as if to start again. I just pulled her close to me and hugged her as she danced her fingers over me exploring her new toy. I needed a shower and breakfast. We talked small talk and decided to get moving so I dressed and went next door to my room and prepared for the day.
     The next couple of days were flannel free as each night was a repeat of the day before as we would melt into each other’s arms and let our passions run free. We visited all the sights in San Francisco as we rode the trolleys and saw the Golden Gate Bridge and then had a beautiful dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf, then watched the seals in San Francisco bay. We took a charter fishing boat to watch the whales off the coast. We were in bliss but needed to move on as we still had to meet Ann and Lee at the Sequoia National Park.
    A call to the RV dealership had us wondering if we were going to be able to meet our deadline with the Road Warrior. We may have to rent or buy a car to complete the trip as the Service Manager was not to enthusiastic about getting the Road Warrior done anytime soon. They were waiting on the sewage tank that had been burned and that we replaced with the trailer and tank .
     With the luck I was having I would rather wait on the right parts than to drag that trailer any farther. I could just imagine being caught in a fog bank outside of San Francisco on a ten lane highway and someone rear-ends  me into the sewage tank and what a ness that would be. We were going to give it a couple of days and then we will make a decision as to whether we are going to rent a car or what. Darla and I moved into the same room as we were together most of the time anyhow. Taking showers together as I would hold her naked body against mine as the water poured over us exciting her,  as my fingers explored her hidden silky wet sensations. We were like two school kids learning what we shouldn’t for the first time.
    We settled into a routine and finally got down to business and started enthusiastically trying to do our job we were supposed to do. Eventually we came up with a list of places and properties to visit as we scoured the internet reality sites. I was looking forward to meeting Ann and Lee again  after their hiatus away from me and Darla, and I had hardly thought of Deb and my Jeep let alone Leann. Life was good and I hoped it would be better.
   
  
   
     
    
        
   



      

No comments: